Course Specific Terms and Conditions;
For purchases via our website, by clicking on the “Accept” button you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us.
“Confidential Information” means information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
“Course Materials” means the information provided by L-earn Academy to accompany a course provided as part of the Services in hard copy or electronic form.
“Fees” means the fees paid by you to L-earn Academy for the Services.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
“Online Course” means the delivery by us of an online course pursuant to which you learn course materials remotely.
“Services” means the provision of the Online Course and/or the Taught Course and/or the Course Materials together with such other services as agreed from time to time and purchased by you through the Website.
“Taught Course” means a course taught by us in a classroom setting to which you attend in person or through electronic means.
“Website” means www.l-earnacademy.club
“You” means the individual purchasing the Services.
2. The Services
2.1. A description of the Services together with the dates on which the Services will begin are available on our Website. We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the Website.
2.2. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Services described on the Website without notice.
2.3 We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Services.
3. Ordering Services
Purchasing Services via the Website
3.1. In order to purchase any of the Services on-line you must register for an account with us via the Website. If you already have an account with us you can log into your account using your user name and password.
3.2. When you place an order for a Service via the Website, you are offering to purchase the Services on these terms and conditions. L-earn Academy reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time until it has been confirmed in accordance with clause 3.5 below.
3.3. A legally binding agreement between us and you shall come into existence when we have:
accepted your offer to purchase Services from us by sending you an email confirming the purchase; and
Received payment of the relevant Fees from you in accordance with clause 5 below.
3.4. Where your order consists of multiple Online Courses or multiple Taught Courses, each individual course will be treated by us as a separate offer to purchase. Acceptance of your offer to buy one or more courses will not be acceptance by us of your offer to purchase any other courses which make up your order.
3.5. L-earn Academy does not and is not responsible for booking any examination with any professional body or examination board. It is your responsibility to ensure that you book prior to the relevant closing date any exam necessary that you wish to take and which may or may not be associated with the subject matter of the Services provided to you by L-earn Academy.
4. Cancellation and Refund
4.1. If you have purchased an Online Course and have already accessed, downloaded all or part of the Online Course and/or started to use that Online Course then you shall have no right to cancel your order.
4.2. Refund Policy
L-earn Academy does not offer refunds for payments made on a subscription plan. If you complete a course during the free trial period, L-earn Academy reserves the right to require you to pay for a one-month subscription in order to receive a Course and/or Specialization Certificate.
You must cancel your subscription before your monthly renewal date to avoid the next billing.
If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current subscription period; you will have continued access to your subscription for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund.
5.1. The Fees for the Services shall be as set out on the Website at the time you placed an order for them.
5.2. Unless otherwise specified at the time you purchase the Services the Fees are at present inclusive of VAT or other local taxes, the cost of some Course Materials and any delivery costs payable in respect of the delivery of Course Material to you. Each of these costs will be set out in the Website prior to your purchase the Services.
5.3. Save where specifically stated otherwise on the Website, all Fees shall be exclusive of any amounts payable to any professional body for registration and examination entry if applicable, this applies to third party service providers also. These are payable by you directly to the relevant third party; professional body or examination board and we accept no responsibility or liability for your failure to book your exam with the relevant professional body or examination.
5.4. Fees for the Service selected by you on the Website shall be debited from your credit / debit card, acceptable payment provider like PayPal or bank transfer at the time of purchase. Fees must be paid in full prior to you attending any Taught Course or accessing any Online Course.
5.5. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card or any acceptable payment provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and L-earn Academy shall not be responsible for these.
5.6. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your attendance at any Taught Courses or your access onto any Online Course.
6.1. No part of the provision of the Services shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, the provision of investment advice.
6.2. Although L-earn Academy aims to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its trainers accept any liability for
(i) Any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programmes or Course Materials and any reliance by Client on any such information,
(ii) Any loss or corruption of data,
(iii) Any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or
(iv) Any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
6.3. Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply to the Services. Subject to clause 6.5 no implied conditions, warranties or other terms apply (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description).
6.4. Subject to clause 6.5 below, L-earn Academy ’s total liability arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and in relation to anything which we may have done or not done in connection with these terms and conditions and the delivery of the Service (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the Fees received by us in connection with the relevant Online Course or Taught Course in relation to which a dispute has arisen.
6.5. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit L-earn Academy’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any other matter which under English law may not be limited or excluded.
6.6. No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the Services concerned have finished or ceased to be provided by us.
7. Intellectual Property
7.1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of L-earn Academy or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not.
7.2. You are not authorised to:-
(i) Copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) Record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) Use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) Remove any copyright or other notice of L-earn Academy on the Course Materials;
(v) Modify, adapt, merge, market, advertise, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you of this clause 7.2 shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
7.3. In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
8.1. Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
8.2. Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them.
8.3. This clause shall continue notwithstanding termination of these terms and conditions.
9.1. We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any Services with immediate effect in the event that you:
fail to pay when due your Fees;
act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of L-earn Academy , any teacher or lecturer who provides the Courses or any student who attends any Course;
cheat or plagiarise any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services;
steal or act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us;
commit any criminal offence committed on our premises or where the victim is our employee or student;
are in breach of these terms and conditions or violate your membership agreement with L-earn Academy.
9.2. On termination clause 6 (liability), 7 (intellectual property rights), 8 (confidentiality) and 10 (restrictions) shall continue notwithstanding such termination.
Any Services provided by us under these terms and conditions are personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
We shall be entitled to assign these terms and conditions to any other company without prior notice to you.
11. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the Website Disclaimer and Course Specific Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements and arrangements, whether written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any representations in entering into these and any other terms and conditions with us. Nothing in this clause or terms and conditions shall limit liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
12. Force Majeure
L-earn Academy shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, Government edict or regulation.
We may assign, transfer, sub-contract any of our rights or obligations to any third party at our discretion.
14. Data Protection
14.1 The nature of the Services provided by us means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data. By purchasing the Services you agree to this Use.
14.2 When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
14.3 We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of L-earn Academy,
14.3 To enable us to monitor and improve our Services, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Website you visit.
14.4. We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with the Website.
14.5. Our products may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
14.6. L-earn Academy endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
14.7. L-earn Academy may supplement the information that you provide with information we receive from third parties, such as exam registration bodies or your employer.
15. Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute hereunder.
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
Post: 4th Floor, L-earn Academy Club C/O BritaniaSide Group Limited, Birmingham Chamber of Commerce, 75 Harborne Rd, Birmingham, B15 3DH
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 175 6825
The Website may contain hypertext links to other Internet sites which are completely independent of this Website. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link or other Internet site, or that any such other Internet site (or websites which are linked to such other Internet site) or the server that makes it available is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program, and access to any other Internet sites linked to the Website is at your own risk. Linking to another website from the Website should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. Although we endeavor to keep all links up to date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over the availability of external pages.
Collection and usage of non-personal data and Website data
When you visit the Website, we automatically gather and store the following information in order to track the use of our website:
- The IP address from which the Website is accessed;
- The name of the domain from which our visitors access the Internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Website;
- The date and time of your visit to the Website;
- Mobile device information (e.g., hardware model, operating system version, device identifier, and mobile network information;
- The pages, files, documents and links accessed during your visit; and/or
- The internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website (i.e. the previous site you visited, which referred you to the Website).
We will not make any attempt to identify individual Website users or their particular browsing activities from the information listed above. The information listed above is stored and used in the aggregate only, in order to provide us with information about the general use of the Website. Our Website logfiles are analysed in order to make improvements to the Website.
We are committed to striking a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring that you obtain full value from the products and services we provide, while ensuring that we comply with all protection the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’) affords to you. We will hold your personal data securely in accordance with the Act, under which we are fully registered.
The main purpose of the Act is to ensure broad standards of transparency, quality and security of the processing of personal data. We comply with all requirements of the law on protection of personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is not stored nor captured through the Website without the prior knowledge and consent of users. Where personal information is captured (e.g. through web-based forms for feedback, registration, requests, etc.), the user will be informed as to what personal information is being collected, who will use it, and for what purpose(s) it will be used.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, job title, date of birth and bank details) that you provide; canadianviagras.net
- in connection with your account, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Website;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website and its content;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Website, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them; and
- technical information from your mobile device relating to the services you receive.
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is still used for the purpose stated when originally requested. We will only collect personal information which you knowingly and willingly provide, for example by sending emails or completing online forms.
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign in to your account and permit access into limited entry areas of the Website;
- enable us to respond to your requests and process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Website which you request;
- administer your account with us and notify you regarding changes and updates to the Website;
- alert you to special offers, updated information, or new services from us or third parties;
- fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- to contact you in response to a sign up form such as the “Contact Us” form;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- analyse the use of the Website and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our Users’ demographics and tracking of sales data; and/or
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as our periodic newsletter.
We make every effort to ensure the secure collection, transmission and storage of personal data in accordance with the nature of such data. Please note that we reserve the right to share your personal data with third parties.
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a legal right under the Act to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
Cookies are small pieces of information that include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website and will last for longer. Cookies can therefore either be persistent or session based.
- remember that you have used the Website before (this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough capacity for the number of users we get);
- allow you to navigate the Website more quickly and easily;
- remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the Website;
- store your preferences;
- customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website for you; and
- collect statistical information about how you use the Website so that we can improve the Website.
Third party advertisers
We may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies, to serve advertisements on the Website. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the Website or other sites (such as through cookies, web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which web pages you were viewing when such ads were delivered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
Sharing of personal data
We may share or disclose your personal information in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you request a product or service from us, we may share your personal information in order to provide the product or service to you. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personal information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
- To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personal information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personal information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personal information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Website and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, debt collection, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Website will have access to users’ personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
- To fulfill your order. If you choose to make a purchase on the Website, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personal information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from our Website. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
Except as described in these Terms or at the time we request the information, we do not otherwise use, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
This Website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we are in possession of such information, we will delete it.
We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
Data Storage and international transfers
Information that you submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom but may in some circumstances be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By way of example, this may happen if one or more of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. If we transfer your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the Website, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
Access to personal data
You may request a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
If we fail to enforce, or delay in enforcing, any of our rights under these Terms, that does not result in a waiver of the rights concerned. If any provision of these Terms or any other terms incorporated by reference is found to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions they contain.
No terms are enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to the agreement between us.
You may not sub-license or assign any of the rights or obligations under these Terms.
We may sub-contract the performance of any of our obligations to you. We may assign any of our rights or obligations to you to someone else, provided that we notify you that we have done so.
Law governing the Terms
Uses of this Website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims and disputes arising in relations to, out of or in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms or any problems concerning the Website by emailing us at email@example.com.